FOR ALL HEALTH & SAFETY INFO CLICK HERE
Required, Allowed, and Prohibited Items*
What items are required?
- WonderStruck festival ticket
- WonderStruck festival wristband (you will receive this at the gate after your ticket has successfully been scanned)
- Government issued photo I.D. (if you plan to purchase and consume alcohol)
What items are allowed?
- Exit and re-entry
- Mobile phones and chargers
- Non-aerosol sunscreen
- Small bags (all bags are subject to a thorough bag-check)
- Empty, refillable plastic bottles
- Camelbaks, but must be empty upon arrival
- Small blankets
- Non-aerosol bug spray
- Baby strollers
- Hula hoops
- Selfie sticks
- Cash and credit/debit cards
- Low-sitting, short-legged chairs which are less than 9 inches from the ground
What items are prohibited?
- NO coolers
- NO outside food or beverage items
- NO outside alcohol or flasks
- NO ice or ice packs
- NO smoking (the Lakeland Campus is a smoke-free environment. Cigarettes can be carried in, but our no-smoking policy is very strict)
- NO glass containers
- NO illegal substances, drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO totems, rage sticks or flags over 12 feet tall are permitted. Any of these items that are deemed unsafe or inappropriate, or are being used for purposes other than intended, may be confiscated on site at our discretion.
- NO illegal or unauthorized vending
- NO knives or weapons of any kind
- NO slingshots
- NO animals or pets (service animals are permitted)
- NO flammable lanterns or fire of any kind
- NO fireworks or any type of explosives
- NO skateboards, scooters or personalized motor vehicles (unless for ADA purposes)
- NO bicycles inside the festival
- NO wagons or carts of any type, other than strollers
- NO outside cans or cups
- NO professional cameras (indicated by a detachable lens)
- NO professional video or audio recording devices
- NO lasers or pointers
- NO chains, chain wallets or spike jewelry
- NO instruments, megaphones, horns or noise makers
- NO soliciting
- NO metal aerosol containers including sunscreen, pepper spray, bug repellent, or spray paint (non-flammable are permitted)
- NO drones or UAV’s (unmanned aerial vehicle)
- NO foldable chairs that sit higher than 9 inches from the ground
*All items are subject to search and the Prohibited Items List is subject to change
General Event Info
What is WonderStruck?
WonderStruck is a weekend music, arts and culinary festival on July 24-25 featuring multiple stages of contemporary concerts and events including art, children’s activities, adventure, education and superior food offerings.
Is the festival for all ages?
Yes, the festival is appropriate for all ages.
When do the festival gates open and close?
Saturday, July 24th 12:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Sunday, July 25th 12:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
What to expect at the gate?
Law enforcement agencies will be onsite at WonderStruck. Everyone is subject to be searched at the gate.
- Tickets and I.D.s will be checked upon entry.
- Wristbands will be void if tampered with or damaged.
- Absolutely no wristband sharing.
- Tickets will be sold at the festival box office if still available.
Where is Will Call located? What are the hours?
Will Call will be located at the front gate. Hours of operation are Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Can my Full Weekend ticket be split between two people?
NO. Full Weekend tickets are only valid for one person.
What is the terrain like at WonderStruck?
Please note that WonderStruck takes place on natural terrain. If it rains, the festival area may become muddy and difficult to get around.
What happens if it rains?
WonderStruck will go on rain or shine.
What Happens if the Festival is Postponed or Cancelled
Every effort will be made to run WonderBus in 2022. Should the event be cancelled for any reason, full refunds will be an option for every ticket holder.
Will there be information centers on site?
Yes, and should you need any assistance while inside the festival grounds, please go directly to one of the information centers or speak with security or uniformed officers.
What kind of cameras are allowed?
Mobile phone cameras and point and shoot cameras with attached lenses are permitted. Professional cameras with detachable lenses are prohibited.
Can I camp overnight?
Will there be vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free food options?
Yes. We’ll have a wide variety of options for our vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free friends.
Will there be free water?
There will be complimentary water refill stations at the festival site. Refillable plastic bottles and camelbaks will be allowed, but must be empty upon arrival. The temperature of the complimentary water cannot be guaranteed to be cold. Additionally, cold bottled water will be available for sale.
May I bring a picnic basket?
The culinary experience is part of the event. No outside food or drink allowed.
Where can I smoke?
Smoking is prohibited on festival grounds. The Lakeland Campus is a smoke-free environment.
Is festival re-entry allowed?
Yes! Your festival pass and accompanied wristband will allow exit and re-entry to the festival throughout the weekend.
I didn’t receive a confirmation of my purchase. What should I do?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
How do I purchase festival tickets?
There is a direct link on the WonderStruck homepage to purchase festival tickets, or the link directly below.
Are there service fees associated with my ticket purchase?
There is a per ticket processing and service fee.
Are single-day tickets available?
There are no single-day tickets available at this time.
What’s included in a ticket purchase?
Entrance to the festival, including in/out privileges. Parking fees are separate and may be purchased at the same time as festival ticketing. Please be aware that parking is limited and may become full. VIP ticket levels include a variety of additional benefits as outlined on the ticketing purchase page.
Directions & Parking
Where is WonderStruck located?
7700 Clocktower Drive, Kirtland, OH 44094
Where do we park / How do we get there?
Parking is available onsite at the Lakeland property until full. Parking lots will open at 11:00am. Parking passes are available in advance via online or can be purchased in cash when you arrive if still available.
Where can I recharge my motorized wheelchair?
If you need to recharge your motorized wheelchair, you may do so at the main Lakeland Building. A security officer will need to assist you with this, as the there is no other access to the Lakeland building. Patrons should bring all cords and accessories needed to charge their devices. Chargers must use a 110-volt, 20 amp circuit.
Can I rent a wheelchair at WonderStruck?
No. We will not provide wheelchairs or associated vehicle rentals.
Will the parking lots and shuttle centers provide ADA transportation?
What kind of mobility devices are allowed at WonderStruck?
Wheelchairs and three, or four, wheeled scooters will be permitted. Only patrons with mobility impairments are permitted to use wheelchairs or similar vehicles. Absolutely no public golf carts will be allowed.
If you need additional accessibility assistance, please contact us at email@example.com with any special requests or questions prior to the event.